Health and Wellness
The YMCA Wellness Center promotes a positive and memorable experience. All of our staff in the Wellness Center are trained and qualified to assist you in reaching your goals. Staff are available to schedule an orientation to every member to ensure safety and assistance in developing a workout program suited for your needs.
Our BRAND NEW state-of-the-art Wellness Center opened in July 2022, and is packed with a complete collection of the latest equipment from Precor, LifeFitness and Hammer Strength. The NCYMCA has Precor circuit and cardio equipment, Life Fitness cardio equipment and a Hammer Strength dominated weight room.
We also have accessory pieces including Assault Bikes, ICG indoor cycling bikes, Assault rowers, sand bags, kettlebells, turf and sleds, landmine, log press and more.
WELLNESS CENTER POLICIES:
- Wipe down all equipment after use
- Rerack and reset all equipment
- Closed toe shoes and proper gym attire required
- Talking on cell phone is prohibited
- Limit use of cardio machines to 30 mins
- Be respectful to staff and other Y members
- Avoid slamming and dropping weights
- Excessive chalk prohibited; please clean chalk residue after use
- New members are encouraged to schedule a wellness orientation
- Members age 10-14 years old must be
supervised and accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times