All YMCA Out of School Time sites are led by highly qualified staff with strong credentials. Our Y professionals know how to help children discover their talents, create lifelong friendships, and recognize that they are part of a cause driven community. Because they love what they do, your child will have a memorable and enriching experience each day.
All staff are
- Certified in CPR, child abuse prevention, and first aid
- Carefully screened according to state and local standards. All staff must pass a criminal background check, FBI fingerprint background check and character reference checks.
- Required to complete 20 hours of professional development each year
- Uphold the mission of the YMCA
- Committed to providing a quality experience for every child, incorporating the Y’s core values: caring, honesty, respect, and responsibility.