Before and After School
All YMCA Out of School Time sites are led by highly qualified staff with strong credentials. Our Y professionals know how to help children discover their talents, create lifelong friendships, and recognize that they are part of a cause driven community. Because they love what they do, your child will have a memorable and enriching experience each day.
All staff are
- Certified in CPR, child abuse prevention, and first aid
- Carefully screened according to state and local standards. All staff must pass a criminal background check, FBI fingerprint background check and character reference checks.
- Required to complete 20 hours of professional development each year
- Uphold the mission of the YMCA
- Committed to providing a quality experience for every child, incorporating the Y’s core values: caring, honesty, respect, and responsibility.
- Forest Avenue School (am/pm)
- Aquidneck School (am/pm)
- Gaudet Middle School (pm only)
Affordable Care and Financial Assistance
While we try to make this program affordable for everyone, we understand that cost may be a barrier for some families. Because of this, we tirelessly raise money for our Community Support Campaign. We encourage you to apply for financial assistance through this scholarship program. We also accept RICAAP benefits.